Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use the Website, such as your name, email address, and payment information. We may also collect non-personal information about your use of the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your purchases of tickets or other products or services offered on the Website
- Communicate with you about the DSP Conference or other events or products that may be of interest to you
- Improve the Website and our products and services
- Analyze Website usage and trends
- Enforce our terms and conditions and other policies
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors and email marketing providers. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time by posting a revised version on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our use of your personal information, please contact us at [insert contact information].